Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Another successful workshop!!

Another workshop complete in Queenstown this weekend. It did take a little longer to finish lol, only 5 hours. Took longer than I thought for the ink and paint to dry, but hey it is Queenie where it wasn't the warmest. Loved showing the girls how to make more of their own embellishments. Utilising what tools they already have and the over looked fabric!!

This is pics of my beautiful niece playing at the park on a rare nice day in winter on the West Coast
 Loving this paper it is Echo Park Summer range. Yummy!!
 We made both the flowers seen above, little scrunch flowers and the bottle top. I do love making my own little bits to go onto the pages.
 And this page is of my other little niece, with my Son pushing her on the swing. She keeps saying push me higher!! Had to use the left over papers and some of the coordinating stickers.
TFL and please leave a comment and let me know that you have been to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment