Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project for my Stampin Up workshop this weekend

Well I have been busy trying to create something for a Stampin Up workshop in Queenstown this weekend I find is so hard to create sometime when I  have to compare to when I want to..... But eventually I came up with this thanks to the very cute duck cased from http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/ . So time will tell how the class goes with making time one....

With Easter getting closer who can go past a Easter basket just need the eggs to fill it now!!!


Hope that the girl enjoy this one I think that it is very cute, All products used are from Stampin Up!!

TFL
Have a great Easter (when it arrives very unusual for me to be thinking ahead he he)

1 comment:

  1. Karen what a gorgeous little eaters basket! My little girl would love it!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete