Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lovely Scrappy Day.

I have just got back home from my one day a month get together with the talented ladies at Be Inspired. This month Tania created a yummy boys page with Tim Holtz cogs and gears (I am loving everything Tim Holtz ATM. Featured on the Page is My Hubby and our Boxer Arlie.      

                    

Looking forward to next month I will hopefully have some company to take with ME next month. Had a lovely time spread out on my own table, the girls say they will put a reserved sign on it for me next month. I am not use to scrapping with other people as I generally scrap by myself. I really love going to this group once a month, just to get out, get some ideas and not be interrupted like you do at home with children.
                                                                                                                    
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment