Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I'm Back...... Been MIA

Hi to anyone that comes to visit :)

Well I have been missing in action since the beginning of the year, OMG where has the year gone!! Well I have been creating!! I am still creating for my even closer local scrapbooking store Bev's Cross Craft. The store has move to a gorgeous bigger building, even closer to me in Spreyton. I had the pleasure of helping out the girls with setting up the new place. And OMG let me tell you it is awesome!!! If you are, or come to Tassie make sure that you make the time have a look!!

Here is a few LO that you will find scattered around the store, I have been playing with some recent Kaisercraft releases. Get Ready for some image overload.......
 Lots of pages of my gorgeous Nieces xxx

 How cute is my little goat wrangler!!! How funny are kids to watch we they find a little bit of courage. She really did find her bravery when it came to making sure that she was OK.
 This one above is my first try at a Kim Price inspired back after her tutorial, Not too bad for a first try.....
 
 
And last pic is an OTP that I created to put in the new store as well, I couldn't tell you how long it has been since I created anything but a 12x12 page. Loved it and keen to have a go at a couple more.
 
Sorry that it has been so long promise to be back very soon.
 
I'll be back before you know it with the Scrap the Girls challenge for this month, It's a really good one to get those special girls in your love captured forever!!!
 
Thanks for visiting
xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful Karen, and I am so happy you found some inspiration from one of my tutorials. I just love your arty pink background! Hope to see more :)

    ReplyDelete