Thursday, November 1, 2012

Slack Blogger :(

Well I have been a little quiet last month in the scrapping department, I didn't even do one challenge last month, apart from my Scrap the Girls CT sample. I did do one workshop with the Lovely Ladies in Queenstown, It looked like this....
 

And here is few LO's that I did for Bev's Cross Craft in Devonport, This is using the Kaisercraft Mint Twist collection. Oh I really did love playing with this collection.


Have just had a bit of a makeover in the Scrap room, I brought all the new white shelving from Chickenfeed for $110.00 and assembled it all myself, Needs some fine tuning in the organisational part, BUT it's a lot better than it was a now ready to messy up again, Hoping that this change with kick start my MOJO to get some pages knocked out!!! Lets hope. Anyway this is what it looks like after tonight's efforts....

Still a bit messy in the left hand corner, BUT I'll get there, OMG it is scary when you start organising supplies and see how much stuff you really have, And still I want and need MORE.... Don't tell Hubby though... SHHHHHH he he

No comments:

Post a Comment