Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another workshop this weekend done!


Well life has been a little busy, with workshops on the West Coast in Queenstown, Lots happening every couple of weeks, time for a bit of me scrapping this weekend....

With out delay, Here is a workshop that I did for the CWA, wasn't a huge turn out but I had fun creating this little Father's Day gift idea. Even if I was still creating at 2.30am on the morning of the workshop, due to be in Queenstown at 1pm (a 2 1/2 hour drive) with another workshop to do that night also, not even put together yet mind you. I so wish that I was one of those super organised people, like one of my Best Friends, actually I would be happy with just organised leaving the super lol.

Anyway here is a couple of pics of the first class...


Not a great pic (can't wait for my studio to arrive for much better pics) Inside the card I have created a little pocket for a gift card or some scratchies of something like that.

And the next one was a page of course, It was a quick put together after being really stressed out after a call from my Husband to say that our dogs had gone missing grrrr.
I really like how it turned out, loving the backgroud that I created using a mask and stamps!



Loving the stars


TFL Peeps, come back soon to see what I have been up to, and what challenges I can get done this month. Have my Sisters coming up toward the end of the month, so I am starting my list of to do now. You know how you plan a scrappy day and then sit there with your mojo gone AWOL

No comments:

Post a Comment