Saturday, May 25, 2013

Some more creations for Bev's Cross Craft.

Well first of all I have to say how lucky I feel, being able to design for Bev at Bev's cross craft. I have been shopping there for the past ummmm 6 years or more and love all the girls there. Bev has spoilt me lately with some gorgeous papers and embellies to play with. I just need to find more time to create, really is a bugger that my real jobs gets in the way lol.

Well the first couple of shares I have been playing with Simple Stories Collection- 24/Seven. I so love this range and the colours are amazing. I have also just discovered Inka gold, WOW I love it!!! You can alter chipboard and wood so each and it covers everything, So with Inka Gold in you stash you can have chipboard alpha to match any page, just by altering with your Inka gold- Check it out!!

Well here they are.....
 
 

And the next two I have created using Echo Park- Scoot collection. I love the primary colours in this range, they are soooo gorgeous and perfect for the little fellas is your life. I must say I really enjoyed making these ones, keeping them simple. I love for people to go into Bev's store and see what I have created and think 'I can do that'. I would love nothing more than to inspire others to get started in this awesome craft. With all the yummy papers and lots of pretty things to play with. But more importantly documenting those moments for future generation to see. This is why I do it, you can look back on some of your old pages and cringe, BUT the story is still there. Already My Children and nieces love to look at My scrapbooks and say is that me?, Who's that?



 
Well all these pages feature heavily my young fella, So maybe some girly pages are due, It's really had with these great ranges though, Maybe some girly pages with these papers, hmmmmmm we will see what happens.

Thanks for stopping by, And if you happen to live local or are visiting Tassie and around the North- West coast. Do your self a favour and drop into the new bigger, better and truly fantastic store at Bev's Cross Craft- 72-74 Mersey Main Road, Spreyton.

Thanks for coming to visit, I'll be back soon, I have a scrap date with a Sister next weekend so guaranteed some scrappy goodness coming soon.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment